Dr. Oz’s Skinny Muffins – Morning Microwave Muffins With No Sugar
Dr. Oz 5 Energy Boosters In Under 5 Minutes; The Skinny Muffin; – The miracle microwave muffins.
Dr. Oz has 5 ways to boost your energy in under five minutes, their fast, easy and anyone can do them. Fitness trainer Jorge Cruise who’s big secret to energy levels is having 15 grams of sugar less each day is part of his belly fat cure and maximize your energy level all day long. Try the Dr. Oz Morning Microwave Muffin with 0 sugar – Jorge’s Lemon-Limeade
Dr. Oz: Skinny Muffins
Jorge’s Skinny Muffins
Makes one serving
1/4 cup ground flax
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp coconut oil
1 packet stevia
Mix all ingredients together in a mug and microwave for 50 seconds. Allow to cool to a safe temperature and enjoy. Each muffin contains 263.2 Calories, Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g, Total Fat 25.5 g, (Saturated Fat 6.9 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 11.8 g, Monounsaturated Fat5.6 g, 12.4 g protein). You can find the total breakdown on sparkpeople.com.
Calories per serving of Jorge’s Skinny Muffins (from the Dr. Oz show)
- 140 calories of Golden Flax, cold milled Golden Flax Seed (Flax*USA), (4 tbsp)
- 70 calories of Egg, fresh, (1 large)
- 39 calories of Coconut Oil, (1 1tsp)
- 12 calories of Cinnamon, ground, (2 tsp)
- 2 calories of Baking Powder, (1 tsp)
- 0 calories of *Truvia (Zero Cal Stevia) 1 packet, (1 serving)
2. A daily dose of vitamin C can help reduce fatigue and boost alertness. In addition to the vitamin C, citrus scents have been shown to stimulate alertness. By using stevia, a natural sweetener, you won’t have to worry about blood sugar spikes. Use a few mint leaves for a touch of flavor.
1 tbsp stevia
Squeeze the juice from both the lemons and the lime into a glass. Add the stevia and mint leaves, and stir. Enjoy!
Daylight Simulating Light Bulbs
3. Blue Light For Energy: The next 5 minute energy booster is having blue light for energy. Jorge says there are beautiful new light bulbs that stimulate energy. The daylight simulating light bulb – Look for 5000k+ bulbs to imitate daylight, buy at home improvement stores for about $6. Just don’t use this light at night if you read a book, etc.
4. ALA - Take Alpha Lipoic Acid: 200-400 MG per day to look good and feel good. Jorge Cruise takes this every morning, inexpensive and simple to do says Dr. Oz, you can buy ALA online or in health food stores for around$15
5. Superman Stability Pose: The last 5 minute energy booster from Jorge is the Superman Stability Pose. As you can see in the image you are to hold this position for one minute then alternate to the other side. this will keep your body strong and good posture to boot.
JORGE CRUISE used to be 40 pounds overweight. Today, he is internationally recognized as the leading health expert for busy people and is the author three consecutive New York Times bestselling series, with more than five million books in print in over 15 languages, including 8 Minutes in the Morning™ (Harpercollins), The 3-Hour Diet™ (Harpercollins), The 12-Second Sequence™ (Crown), and his new book Body at Home™. He is also a contributing editor for USA WEEKEND Magazine, the Costco Connection magazine and Extra TV. He has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Dateline NBC, The View, The Tyra Banks Show, and VH1.
Drop 4 to 9 lbs. a week without dieting with Jorge Cruise Recipes. For years, experts have told you that you’re overweight because you eat too much and don’t exercise enough. They were wrong. The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value. This simple guide makes smart eating effortless and affordable. It includes more than 1,500 options customized for: carboholics, meat lovers, chicken and seafood fans, chocoholics, fast-food junkies, and even vegans!