Dr Oz’s Homeopathic Starter Kit – Homeopathic Rescue Remedy For Stress
Dr Oz Homeopathic Starter Kit: Everything you need to fight colds, pains and stress naturally. For a more natural way of healing for your family Dr Oz recommends Homeopathy. If you are looking for a more natural approach to healing, homeopathy treats the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms. Dr. Oz discusses the controversial medicine many athletes, celebrities, and even the royal family swear by – homeopathy.
Oz shares his homeopathic starter kit, with the top remedies to fight everyday problems ranging from stomach bloating and headaches, to insomnia and hot flashes. Three great medical doctors – Drs. Karlene Chinqwee, Scott Stoll and Albery Levy – share their favorite cures, Plus Dr. Oz’s number one homeopathic remedy Bach Flower to fight stress and anxiety. It’s the number one homeopathic cure for stress, Rescue Remedy. A little spray made from flowers!
Dr Oz: Bach Flower Rescue Remedy
There are several ways to take bach flower. You can buy Bach flower sprays, gums, drops, and gummies are available. Rescue Remedy can help, can be taken anytime, anywhere. Rescue Remedy is totally natural and contains five of the 38 Bach Flower Essences: Rock Rose for terror and panic, Impatiens for irritation and impatience, Clematis for inattentiveness, Star of Bethlehem for shock and Cherry Plum for irrational thoughts.
Dr. Samet & Dr Oz said they likes the spray form of rescue remedy, when his kids are acting up he gives them a spray, and themselves a spray to calm down.
The Dr Oz family has been using homeopathy for 3 generations and put together a starter kit with the basics.
To help build a homeopathic kit is Dr Lisa Samet, naturopathic doctor who has been practicing homeopathy for over 20 years. She claims that if you are looking for a natural alternative, homeopathy treats the whole person, treats the cause of the problem and not just the symptoms.
Dr. Oz asked Lisa Samet ‘How easy is it to find homeopathic remedies for ailments they may have?’. Her response was that it is pretty easy and in Europe and most of Canada homeopathic remedies are very common and very easily found. In the U.S. it is slow but getting more popular. Now health food stores carry them and sometimes your pharmacy will have homeopathic remedies.
Homeopathic remedies are very inexpensive, $10 for a bottle that can last you months depending on the product.
Are homeopathic products safe? Dr Samet said they are very safe and you don’t need a prescription for homeopathy remedies.
What are Some Common Homeopathic Treatments?
Homeopathy is an old medical philosophy that was developed in late 18th-century Germany. Relying on the law of similars, they believe that “like cures like”.
Most homeopathic treatments are designed to treat common, household ailments like headaches, coughs, stress, or insomnia. Homeopathic treatments should NOT be used to treat complicated medical illnesses, like diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid conditions or cancer. Plus, it should never be used in place of a prescribed treatment plan from your physician or other health care provider.
Dr. Lisa Samet & Dr Oz’s homeopathic starter kit contains these common homeopathic remedies include:
- Belladonna: Dr Oz’s Homeopathic remedy for fever instead of using aspirin, Belladonna-An extract from a flower of the same name. Like cures like, if you have a fever with sudden onset, red cheeks and glassy eyes , Belladonna is the perfect remedy that may help alleviate a high fever. The right dosage of Belladonna, 200C every 2-4 hours, 3 doses. Pop them under tongue to dissolve. Boiron Homeopathic Medicine Belladonna, 6C Pellets, 80-Count Tube (Pack of 5)
- Phosphorous: Dr Oz’s homeopathic remedy for chest cough, Phosphorous: alternative cough suppressant. Take Phosphorous, 200C every 4-6 hours for a few days when necessary for chest coughs. Boiron Phosphorus 30, Pellets, 80 ct.
- Gelsemium: Dr Oz’s homeopathic remedy for the flu, Gelsemim. This beautiful yellow flower is poisonous. However, when diluted and made into a homeopathic remedy, it can treat flu symptoms. If you have symptoms of being very weak, very chilly, thirstless and feel out of it you should take gelsemium. Take 200C Gelsemium every 4 hours, may take for a few days.Boiron Gelsemium Sempervirens 30, 80 ct.
- Pulsatilla: Dr Oz’s homeopathic remedy for sinus infection. This is one of the oldest homeopathic remedies. Pulsatilla is good for a lot of upper respiratory infections including, cough, cold, congestion, sinus infections, if you have a lot of yellow mucus. Take 200C Pulsatilla every 4 hours
In excess, it can slow the heart and cause diarrhea, vomiting and convulsions; however, if diluted properly, it may help with colds, cough, and sinus infections. Boiron Homeopathic Medicine Pulsatilla, 30C Pellets, 80-Count Tubes (Pack of 5)
- Nux Vomica: Dr Oz’s homeopathic remedy for nausea, Nux Vomica. This poisonous nut comes from the seeds of strychnine tree. However, prepared as a homeopathic remedy, many claim that nux vomica can help with a lot of digestive symptoms, nausea that comes from overindulgence of overeating or eating rich and spicy foods. Nux Vomica can also help with bloating after eating, indigestion and heartburn. Take 200C Nux Vomica to start, repeat in 12 hours if necessary. Boiron Homeopathic Medicine Nux Vomica, 30C Pellets, 80-Count Tubes (Pack of 5)
Here are a few more homeopathic remedies plus Dr Oz’s number one homeopathic remedy for stress. Three great medical doctors – Drs. Karlene Chinqwee, Scott Stoll and Albery Levy – share their favorite homeopathic remedies in this segment of the show.
Dr. Oz: Guna Sleep
Guna Sleep: Scott Stoll explained to Dr Oz, Guna Sleep is a blend of diluted botanicals like avina sativa, chamomilla and valeriana, guna sleep can help with insomnia in lieu of sleeping pills. If you are trying to get off sleeping pills and get the best sleep you ever had take Guna Sleep. Dr. Scott Stoll told Dr Oz take 20 drops of the blende 30 minutes before bed. Guna – GUNA-Sleep 30 ml
Dr Oz Arnica Cream: Homeopathic Remedy For Bruising
Arnica: Albery Levy told Dr Oz Arnica is the homeopathic remedy he uses in his practice. He uses arnica to speed up the recovery of bruising from surgery. A flower in the sunflower family, arnica has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500’s. In the form of a gel, ointment or cream, it can alleviate muscle aches and speed the healing of bruises and wounds. Compounds within the plant help to promote blood flow at the surface of the skin. Take 12C, 5 pellets/hour. Arnica Cream 2-3 times/day. Boiron – Arnica Montana 30c, 30c, 80 pellets
Dr Oz: Homeopathic Injections
Karlene Chinqwee homeopathic remedy is Biopuncture which is a series of homeopathic injections to help with pain. People have usually contacted Karlene Chinqwee homeopathic after they have tried steroids, analgesics & physical therapy.